ATNS is responsible for air traffic control in approximately 10% of the worlds airspace. Over and above traditional air traffic control, we also provide aeronautical information for planning purposes, search and rescue coordination services, the maintenance of a reliable navigation infrastructure, training services, and many more.
To be the preferred supplier of air traffic, navigation, training and associated services to the African continent and surrounding regions.
To provide safe, orderly, expeditious and efficient air traffic, navigation, training and associated services.
Applications are invited for the position of Screeners based at FAOR. The successful applicants will be reporting to the Manager – ATS – FAOR.
- Performing daily screening of all employees, visitors, clients and contractors for common signs of coronavirus infection which includes, but not limited to, respiratory symptoms, fever, cough and shortness of breath before they enter the company facilities
- Checking temperatures of all employees, visitors, clients and contractors using a Medical Infrared Forehead Thermometer which requires no skin contact
- Checking that employees, visitors, clients and contractors capture their temperature reading correctly on the Daily screening application.
- Enforcement of the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at the facility’s entrance
- Monitoring adherence to the acceptable social distancing requirements
- Allowing or denying entrance into the workplace based on the screening or temperature checks results
- Providing employees with further direction once assessment is completed
- Comply with the company COVID-19 Policy and Procedure for the effective implementation of Health and Safety measures to mitigate the spread of coronavirus in the workplace
- Providing compassionate and supportive communication techniques when guests/visitors display anxiety to proceed with temperature check process.
- Demonstrating strong customer service skills and communicate effectively with employees, visitors, clients or contractors to provide temperature rechecks when a guest, visitor, client or contractor arrives with an elevated temperature.
- Keeping all attendance registers on file at the end of each shift in a locked-up cupboard
- Keeping track of stock level for masks, hand sanitizers and working conditions of Medical Infrared Forehead Thermometer and report to the unit management for supply
- Timely informing and updating unit management and Human Capital about employees who demonstrate COVID-19 symptoms and escalate any issues as required
- Assisting unit management in reporting the incidents to the relevant Business Support